[fpc-pascal] Generic type declaration example versus manual.

Pascal sur.pignard at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 22 21:17:47 CET 2009

Hello Anthony.

Thanks for your proposal.
I'm a bit surprised of Delphi chosen syntax because
"TList<T>=class ..." breaks Pascal usual type declaration
"Id=type;" and "<T>=" may be confused with greater or equal operator.

Have you some documentation available on Internet?
The one I found is Delphi Object Pascal Language Guide, version 7, 2002.
http://docs.codegear.com/products/rad_studio/delphi7/
D7_DevelopersGuide.pdf
Generic types are not described in it ;-(

Best, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr