[fpc-pascal] sysutils.beep doesn't beep under Linux?

Bruce Bauman bruce.bauman at andesaservices.com
Wed Nov 18 21:20:39 CET 2009

I'm porting some code which "beeps" the console. When I use sysutils.beep() it doesn't work under Linux.

What's the easiest way to accomplish this?

Thanks.

-- Bruce
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail
in error, please delete it from your computer and contact the sender.