[fpc-pascal] const records passed incorrectly

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:53:47 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Eduardo Morras <emorras at xroff.net> wrote:

> One question, why do you reimplement libc<->fpc wrapping lib? This function is in the BaseUnix unit as fpnanosleep.

I am redoing my game engine is which based on a simple concept. Bare
bones code. The library is called bare actually and my unit names are
prefixed with bare. Units are BareSystem, BareForms, BareGraphics, and
BareOpenGL etc

Previously I'd already written this system with great success, but
unfortunately I had tied platform specific code in places. I am trying
to keep the toolkit as simple as possible and move the small runtime
library and gui specific code into small interfacing units
WindowsSystem, LinuxSystem linked from an IFDEF in BareSystem with an
interface defining BareStubs unit both rely upon.

I have a small overview in this thread on the codegear forums
(currently their security certificate has expired):

https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?messageID=176408

An example screen from my engine is here:

http://imagebot.org/snapshops/cartoon.jpg

Jonas:

I noticed the bit you posted which looked like this:

{$define cdecl:=delphicdecl}

Does this mean I can redefine patterns as seen by FPC? If this is the
case it might be possible to use those directives to make working with
operator overloading between FPC and Delphi a bit less cumbersome.