[fpc-pascal] const records passed incorrectly

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:01:20 CET 2009

I assume you replied so quickly you did not get the chance to read my
crafted and tested reply. You may have been typing the same time I was
:)

Please go back and read my message and note the tests section.

Jonas, why is FPC emulating C when it could simply follow the Delphi
way and prevent these incompatibilities?

It seems to me that the most logical thing is to handle it the same in
all calling conventions, which is what Delphi does (as verified
through my tests).