[fpc-pascal] h2pas truncates strings

Wimpie Nortje wimpienortje at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:21:24 CET 2009

Ok, I've tried indent and it doesn't do the job because the comments are =

also 400 chars long.

I also tried to add {$H+} to the top of h2pas.pas but the solution is =

not that easy.

If someone could give me a pointer of where to start, maybe I can try to =

fix it. For starters, what is the yacc and lex files for?