[fpc-pascal] Debugger for the fpc available?

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Sun Nov 8 01:48:03 CET 2009

I used fpc for a while before starting to use Lazarus. Of course back
then, lazarus was not as stable as it is now...

Now that I have gotten accustomed to using lazarus, I will never go
back! Lazarus is a wonderful tool. I believe it relies upon the gnu
debugger (gdb) although I am not at all certain-- at any rate, it
definitely has debugging capability.

If at all possible, I'd recommend getting it installed and getting
accustomed to it. It's highly customizable, and while perhaps not
obvious at first, it very well may do absolutely everything you
need/expect.

Cheers,
David.