[fpc-pascal] undefined reference to `fpc_geteipasebx'

Coco Pascal coco.pascal at xs4all.nl
Sat May 30 11:47:44 CEST 2009

Jonas Maebe schreef:

> Or maybe one of your source files contains {$pic+}.

Indeed, the library project contained -fPIC as custom option. I didn't
put it there. Removing it resulted in 'symbols not found: memory
hausted'. The message when -Cg- was set.
I took a fresh clean library project and build it routine by routine. No
problems at all now. I suspect that the fact that I originally just
copied project files from the win32 platform caused the problems described.