[fpc-pascal] Gecko / Firefox / XPCOM

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Sun May 24 18:28:19 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:

> On 21 May 2009, at 22:34, Henrik Genssen wrote:
>
>> nsMemory.pas(157,17) Error: Incompatible types: got "Realloc(Pointer,
>> LongInt):^untyped" expected "<procedure variable type of function(var
>> Pointer, LongInt):^untyped;Register>"
>
> As the error message says: the compiler expects the first parameter of
> realloc to be a "var" parameter, while the declaration of realloc apparently
> uses a value parameter.
>

> Jonas

Oops. I guess I assumed the code was the other way around: that the
gecko runtime accepted an application-provided mem-allocation
routines, and barely read the message :-$
BTW, regarding the remaining Warnings from the OP: is there any
optional member in TMemoryManager or do all of them need to be setup?

-Flávio