[fpc-pascal] Re: XML pretty formatter

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 19:37:14 CEST 2009

People, my problem was solved with the help of xsltproc in a Linux box where one our services is running, and it works really good.

But it could be nice to have an Object Pascal version of the library, to be able to do the same without needing to use an external program.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com