[fpc-pascal] Re: XML pretty formatter

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:09:47 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Michael Van Canneyt >
> IMHO we should have the latter. We have a near-complete DOM implementation
> in native object pascal, we have XPath in native pascal. It seems only natural
> to have XSLT native as well...

That would be nice obviously, but it's not something I think can be
done quickly. A project for a rainy day (oh boy, I'm screwed - it's
winter here).  :-)

I'll make a note in my todo list, but realistically I will not be able
to touch it for the next 12 months. My clones are on strike!

Regards,
  - Graeme -