[fpc-pascal] WinCe 6.1

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Tue May 12 12:13:02 CEST 2009

Op dinsdag 12-05-2009 om 11:36 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Henrik
Genssen:
> building apps for WinCe 6.1 results in a warning on install, that it is build for an older version...
> What does it mean?

Can you first explain what yout first sentence means? Is it a
cryptographic puzzle?

Always suppose that we do not know what you are talking about, and that
we are not doing exactly the same work as you do all day, so that we
immediately understand what you mean.

Offcourse it could be that someone coincidentally recognizes this and
knows the answer, but I think that you'll get no answer at all.

Or someone asking you for more information, but that's just abusing our
time...

> Can I fix that?

What is the exact warning? When does it happen? How do you 'install'
your application on WinCe? (You copy it to the device, normally?)

So give fpc the warning, or your application when it's run? Or some
utility which you use to copy it to your device?

Joost.