[fpc-pascal] TFPColor vs TColor

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:10:06 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

>> Where is RegisterComponentInit() defined?  I search all of Lazarus and
>> FPC 2.2.5 and couldn't find a definition.
>
> Sorry. It's only pseudo code. The functions do not exists yet. Just to
> demonstrate how it could look like.

Oops, my bad.  ;)

> Well, power users don't scroll, they fly via shortcuts.
> Casual users use PgUp/PgDown.

That's putting it nicely. My business model units are all fairly big.
PgUp/PgDn will just take to long. I the "procedure list" feature
1000's of times a day.

Umm, that would make for an interesting study. A statistics gathering
feature for Lazarus IDE. See what is the most used keyboard shortcuts
or features used.  :)  I believe Microsoft did that for the build-up
to Office 2007.

Regards,
  - Graeme -