[fpc-pascal] Lazarus 0.9.26.2 released
vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Mon Mar 23 14:01:42 CET 2009
The Lazarus team is glad to announce the 0.9.26.2 release. This release
has been made from the Lazarus 0.9.26 fixes branch and is based on fpc
This release can be downloaded from the SourceGorge download page:
Highlights / Major changes:
* Application icon has been added to the Project Options.
* Environment, Editor and CodeTools options has been merged into one
dialog. A new api is introduced to add custom ide settings into ide
* Application icon, Version information and XP manifest are merged into
one .rc file which has the same name as project main file (.lpi)
* .lrs files can now be saved/auto created in the project output
directory (disable in Project / Project Options / Miscellaneous / save
.lrs file in the output directory). This way you no longer need to store
the .lrs files in the svn/cvs repository, if you build your application
with Lazarus or Lazbuild. They are still required if compile using
Makefile that calls fpc directly.
* TPen has been improved. For more information, see
* TColorBox, TColorListBox has been rewritten. Now they are more delphi
* TColorDialog.CustomColors has been added.
* Implemented TCalendar on Windows CE.
The list of changes can be found here:
More information about the fpc-pascal