[fpc-pascal] Mac OS X SDL without gcc or XCode

Joseph Montanez jmontanez at gorilla3d.com
Sun Mar 22 03:22:53 CET 2009

I am also using sdl via macports but when I run an sdl demo, i get:

"2009-03-21 16:25:08.178 test[694:10b] Warning once: This application,
or a library it uses, is using NSQuickDrawView, which has been
deprecated. Apps should cease use of QuickDraw and move to Quartz."

Am i doing something wrong?

fpc -Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/2.2.2/units/i386-darwin/sdl -Fl/opt/local/lib test.pas

and from the wili using:
{$linklib gcc}
{$linklib SDLmain}