[fpc-pascal] Re: SQLDB/Firebird unable to open table with more than 128 fields

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:21:12 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Funky Beast <funkybeast at pacific.net.sg> wrote:
> Its Firebird 2.0.3, that bug only appears in sqldb/firebird combination.
> The same table that this combo can't open, opens successfully with
> fblib-0.85, flamerobin and fenixsql.

Then in must be a SqlDB issue.  By the way, if you are using FBLib, I
suggest you get the updated version. I have been maintaining (bug
fixing) FBLib since 0.85 release. The original author is nowhere to be
found, so I added FBLib to the tiOPF repository in SourceForge.

http://tiopf.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tiopf/3rdParty/FBLib/

I tagged the 0.85 release so you can do a diff to see what was changed
and fixed.

Regards,
  - Graeme -