[fpc-pascal] Lazarus

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Tue Jul 28 16:01:10 CEST 2009

On 28 Jul 2009, at 15:40, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Jonas Maebe wrote:
>> Yes, indeed. This topic is not suitable for this list,
>
> I beg to differ.... The original poster is not happy with Lazarus,
> so this list is probably a good place to ask for alternatives. Well,
> that's how I understood it.
>
> I would not imagine the Lazarus mailing list being a good place to
> ask for alternatives to Lazarus. Do you?

The fpc-pascal list is for getting help with using FPC and with
programming in Pascal. This kind of discussion, especially if started
in such a provocative way, can very easily drown any other kind of
discussion. Therefore I do not consider it appropriate for this list.

It can however also be discussed on the fpc-other list.

> So how to I know if my message went through, which proposes two
> alternative projects for Brian to try out?

I will not silently discard other messages in this thread, but I will
reject them (so you'll get a bounce).

Jonas
FPC mailing lists admin