[fpc-pascal] Winapi Callback problem on wince wedget.[arm asm related]

lyh1 lyh1win at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:25:30 CEST 2009

I need to use the waveout function of mmsystem on wince and write a class to
Encapsulate it, so I need to use MakeObjectInstance on wince project so I
can pass methods as callback.
But MakeObjectInstance is only avaliable in win32 classes.pp, not wince one.
When I copy the MakeObjectInstance things, I found there is a assembler
function that I have no idea how to rewrite in arm's instructions.  Anyone
could help?

function get_method_offset : Pointer;assembler;nostackframe;
  asm
    movl    (%esp),%eax
    addl    $5,%eax
  end;