[fpc-pascal] FP Vector graphics library

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:14:32 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Marco van de Voort<marcov at stack.nl> wrote:
> - There are writeln's in several places. This will break Windows GUI (Darwin
>  too?) programs, and look sloppy on other systems.

I isolated them in ifdefs

> - There are lazarus packages there. It should go to Lazarus I think, since
>   there is no good way to install it in Lazarus from a FPC release.

I removed the lazarus files, they aren't needed at all.

Another thing is about the dependencies, a single unit,
"fpvtocanvas.pas" depends on fp-image, so the whole fpvectorial needs
to depend on it too as a build requisite, but nothing from fp-image is
used except in this unit, which has no other unit depending on it.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho