[fpc-pascal] Strange syntax in raising exceptions

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Jul 16 08:52:53 CEST 2009

Paul Ishenin wrote:
> will be useless. Who wants to know that it was raised in Warn function?
> Better to assign a caller address to that exception. For this we have
> 'at' keyword.

Thanks Paul! Your explanation makes perfect sense. Amazingly enough, I
have been using exceptions for many years, and never knew about the 'at'
keyword for them. So we learn. :)

PS:
I can also confirm that the 'at <address>' is documented in the Kylix 3
Help and the FPC Reference Guide.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/