[fpc-pascal] Persistent blocks in Lazarus

Martin Friebe fpc at mfriebe.de
Wed Jul 15 18:35:57 CEST 2009

First of all, Lazarus has it's own mailing list, where you will be more
likely to receive answers...

Jürgen Hestermann wrote:
> A question:
>
> Do persistent blocks exist the Lazarus editor?
Not at current.

> If it does not exist, is it planned to add?
Maybe some day. There is no concrete plan that I know of, so it isn't
likely to be any time soon.
Patches are welcome.

> I miss this mode very much. It allowed a way of working which cannot
> be achieved with the current temporary block mode.

Out of curiosity (because I never used this feature in any editor), what
would you use it for?

Best Regards
Martin