[fpc-pascal] New Allegro.pas release

Guillermo Martínez Jiménez gmartinez at burdjia.com
Mon Jul 6 19:47:44 CEST 2009

I've uploaded two now releases of Allegro.pas.

Allegro.pas is a wrapper to use Allegro with Pascal compilers (Delphi,
Free Pascal, etc). Allegro is a cross-platform library intended for
use in computer games and other types of multimedia programming.

The new release (4.4.0 Alpha2) fixes a bug, adds new functionality
(mainly a 3D software based renderer) and new documentation and
examples. Two of the improvements applies also to the stable versions
and since the newest one lost Delphi compatibility (which will be
hopefully restored in version 5, with the new API) I decided to
release a new 4.2 release too.

The Allegro.pas' project website is at
http://allegro.pas.sourceforge.net/. You can download any release file
from that site.