[fpc-pascal] INDY 10 for FPC

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sun Jul 5 20:13:06 CEST 2009

In our previous episode, Henrik Genssen said:
> does someone know where to find a current indy port (or cvs / svn) for INDY10 for
> FPC / Lazarus?
>
> the link http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Indy_with_Lazarus
> points to a version 10.2.0.3 from 11/13/2007.
>
> or is this project dead?

Yes and no. It is dead because it was succesful, and backmerged into
mainline Indy.

However Indy merged a big branch (for Tiburon support) back into the
mainbranch, so that could have upset minor things, like the Lazarus project
files etc.

So the rough core is working, but the "polishing" hasn't been redone
recently.