[fpc-pascal] Info for building FPC ...

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis dioannidis at artesoft.gr
Thu Jan 29 09:27:13 CET 2009

Hi all,

  i already downloaded, printed and read marcov's pdf reg. building fpc.
I have the need, to build / compile fpc, using only the fpc executable (
ppc386 or ppcx64 ), the sources from subversion and the needed tools/utils.

  But where can i find the tools/utils needed for windows ? The binutils
and make packages from mingw32 site on sourceforge doesn't work.The
make, coreutils and shutils from gnuwin32 project also on sourceforge
doesn't work either. The url's in the above pdf doesn't exists.

  Is it possible someone to post where can i find the tools/utils needed
for build / compile fpc from sources in windows ?

  PS: I don't want just to use the tools / utils from the fpc packages.
I want to know how to produce / find them.

regards,

--
Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis