[fpc-pascal] Breakpoints in certain procedure don't get hit.

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Thu Jan 29 05:47:32 CET 2009

MacOS X 10.5.6, fpc 2.2.2

In Xcode 3.1.2 I'm having trouble getting breakpoints to get hit in a certain procedure. Breaks in other procedures in the same file work. I can break before entering the procedure but 'step into' just executes the procedure that apparently has breakpoints correctly set but they don't get hit.  Tried complete clean and rebuild.
Tried changing the procedure name to all caps.

I'm able to normally hit breaks in external C functions called from immediately before and after the procedure in question. C functions were compiled into a library in a separate project, then linked into the pascal project.

I'm running out of ideas. Anyone have some new things to try?

Thx for any tips.

Ken G. Brown