[fpc-pascal] Writing a compiler

Frank Peelo f26p at eircom.net
Mon Jan 5 15:03:35 CET 2009

Frank Peelo wrote:
> There's also "Compiler Construction" by Prof. Wirth, Addison-Wesley,
> 1996, ISBN 0-201-40353-6. It describes a subset of Oberon, rather than
> Pascal, but it does have the advantage that he seems to have released it
> (or rather, a revised 3rd edition) as a PDF.

This is probably a better link than the one in the previous post:
http://www.cs.inf.ethz.ch/~wirth/

Sorry if this is off-topic (although the code in the book is not
difficult to translate to FPC), but I thought I'd better post this as a
correction, in case there'd be legal-type questions about copyright and
such.

Frank