[fpc-pascal] Re: Problems linking C library on Linux (*.so & *.a files)

Guillermo Martínez Jiménez gmjimen at burdjia.com
Thu Feb 12 20:12:04 CET 2009

Thanks for the advices, Jonas. I've tried all the combinations but
allways it returns the same runtime error.

The library developers tells me it is a known issue and it should be
fixed on the next stable release.

I think I must use the dynlibs unit, which seems to work.

Thanks anyway. I somebody finds another workarround, please tell me.

Greetings.

Guillermo Martinez.