[fpc-pascal] GTK 2 problems

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:37:16 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm not sure what is the correct ml for this, so I sent it to both ml,
sorry for sending it to the wrong ml.

There is a "bug" in gtk2.pas (actually gtkfilesystem.inc) that arrives
with FPC. It contains 3 internal functions there where removed from
GTK.
I found a bug report on this matter:

However, it seems that FPC 2.2.4rc1 still contains the functions that
supposed to be removed. So I don't understand why the bug marked as
solved.
Is there a reason why the functions still exists in the include file ?
Or am I misreading the bug report, and I should open a new one in this
matter ?

Thanks,
Ido