[fpc-pascal] absolute beginner

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:15:09 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Krishna <v.krishnakumar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Custom drawn with a Windows 2000 look on all platforms.

Do you have a link to FoxLib?  A quick google search did not reveal a
obvious choice.

As for the Windows 2000 look. I am planning on implementing the
LCL-fpGUI widgetset during 2009. fpGUI will have a built-in Win2000
look (including a few others), so hopefully that will fill that
requirement. ;-)

I'm always interested in other custom drawn toolkits. It's normally a
great inspiration for features I can possibly add to fpGUI Toolkit.

Regards,
  - Graeme -