[fpc-pascal] Forum merger

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 07:23:29 CET 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> A. Because there no Git Server on the FPC SVN server.

Git doesn't need a server/daemon app to work on a server - anyway, git
includes everything needed. Anyway, SourceForge and GitHub etc all support
Git repositories with no problems - so we don't need to disturb the FPC SVN
server.

>> It's making code review and code merging from
>> other sources a lot easier.
>
> I don't understand what you mean here.

Use Git to find out. :-)  Consequently, I agree with Mattias.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/