[fpc-pascal] Forum merger

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 06:02:33 CET 2009

> So Bee, register a project on SourceForge or GitHub and start
> coding. Maybe
> somebody will contribute at some stage. Like they said in some old
> movie:
> "Build it and they will come".

If I made one, then I'll make it using Powtils (fully CGI) or
ExtPascal (fully Ajax) because that's what I know and have been
experience with. I myself prefer to use fpWeb since it's provided by
FPC's FCL. No third party dependency is good for new comers, and it's
also better FPC/Lazarus promotion. I also intend to study fpWeb and
would try to combine it with ExtPascal, if possible.

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com