[fpc-pascal] Forum merger

Osvaldo Filho arquivostcf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:18:54 CET 2009

I like the idea!
When I see MonoDevelop and compare with Lazarus, I see that we need
more ideas to the market. I see no problem in being more attractive to
the market. I see no problem in bringing new fans to Lazarus. The tool
is good. The FPC is mature. We need things that with a larger
community would be easier.
It would be good for Lazarus / FPC with a large project as a forum or
CMS made with our own tools:
- Lazarus/FPC
- Fpweb
- SpiderWeb
- ExtPascal
- Using OPF, Patterns, etc.

People see us. Learn how to work in a professional manner with a "new" Easter!

Companies see us!

The problem that this has to be a collective effort. I know we can not
enforce it, do not want this! But we can support, we can agree that
this way we would be positioning ourselves clearly in the market! This
would dispel the idea that Pascal is a language of instruction.

We need those who can help not only those who want to help!

Thank you.
Regards to all.

(Using google translate)