[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal created libraries used by other languages

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at mastermaths.co.za
Wed Dec 9 15:26:11 CET 2009

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I could not say it more concise as this, Marco wrapped it up nicely.

Like I said in a earlier reply, I don't want to add any more work to my
already long todo list.

I just thought if it was something quick and easy to do, then it would be
nice to allow languages like C to also use fpGUI Toolkit.

But clearly this language relationship is a very one-sided thing. We use
their (C/C++) libraries, they don't use ours. :-(

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/