[fpc-pascal] Re: Inconsistency detected by ld.so

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:27:42 CET 2009

> Well, not that recent: http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/2008-April/017199.html

Wow, how embarrassing. Not only is there already a mailing list thread
on the topic, but it was started by me. I have a really bad memory.

> It seemed to be specific to a particular machine of yours.

At the moment, however, I am duplicating this on a number of different
ubuntu installations, (admittedly, all Ubuntu 9.10 installations) and
so is my coworker on his machine.

In fact, last night I set up a brand new fresh virtual machine into
which I installed Ubuntu 9.10 and the bare minimum of packages to grab
FPC from svn and compile it, and I was able to reproduce it.

Does anyone else see this?

-SG