[fpc-pascal] fpGui git not working?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 20:14:32 CEST 2009

2009/8/27 yu ping <spingyu at gmail.com>:
> I ever download the fpGui source using git.
> but now I can't connect the server.

Yes, I posted a notice about it in the fpGUI newsgoups. SourceForge
did some restructuring on there side. One of the affected systems was
all Git repositories.

No need to re-clone your Git repository. Simply edit the
<fpgui>/.git/config file. Then change the git URL to the following
address

  git://fpgui.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/fpgui/fpgui

Notice the extra "/fpgui" at the end.
After this you should be able to do a 'git pull' again.

Regards,
  - Graeme -