[fpc-pascal] Why is cthreads unit not included by default

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Aug 27 18:57:58 CEST 2009

On 27 Aug 2009, at 18:55, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> Without saying what this command line application and this LCL
> application do exactly, it's kind of hard to understand this
> conclusion.

Oh, now I see that the procedure was put below :) That it's quicker
with cmem is reasonably logical: FPC's heap manager is not very good
at reallocating memory.

I didn't see any timings for the command line app in your post though.
I guess the difference between the command line and LCL app is simply
due to alignment differences, causing different cache behaviour.

Jonas