[fpc-pascal] packages: lazarus vs. fpc

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Wed Aug 26 03:33:39 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 10:17 +0200 schrieb Marco van de Voort:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 08:55:42AM +0200, Marc Santhoff wrote:
> > if a Makefile.fpc is generated by lazarus from a lazarus package (.lpi
> > file), would this Makefile.fpc be sufficient for integrating the package
> > into the fpc package tree below the "extra" directory?

> Note that makefile.fpc is on the way out, long term, so better not spend too
> much time on it.

If you're talking about the transition to the new pascal style make
tool, I'm aware of that. I think lazarus will follow in genreating
pascal make scripts.

If you want to point out the new package management I know of it, too.
Are there any rough sketches of when it will be established?

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>