[fpc-pascal] Does Anybody Know how to REALLY kill an App on Pocket Pc?

epergola epergola at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 01:21:56 CEST 2009

Thanks Henry.
But my main form is full screen: no title bar, no task bar.
I have a custom'Terminate' button that on click does this:
MainForm.Close.
I want the form to be closed (NOT appearing on the background), and the
Application
actually terminated 'destroyed' or 'killed'.
On the page you referred me to I found:
The "OK" button will send a WM_COMMAND message, which is handled on
wincecallback.inc, with wID=IDOK. There we respond by throwing a WM_CLOSE to
the form.

Ok, do you know then how can I programmatically send a WM_COMMAND and
'throw'
a WM_CLOSE (assuming this actually terminates the app)? Which unit should I
use?