[fpc-pascal] Status of fpc on Nokia n810

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Aug 22 23:38:23 CEST 2009

En/na Den Jean ha escrit:
> On Saturday 22 August  2009 18:21:38 Luca Olivetti wrote:
>> You can buy the moses smartq5 on dealextreme, then install mer on it
>
> are sources of all drivers available to recompile under Mer?

I'm not sure, but I think that everything is working, or at least the
vendor is cooperative with the mer effort.

> I've heard it was rather slow, but faster with Mer
> (but no sound, keys, wifi not perfect...)

Well, as I don't own one I don't really know. I just follow mer
development on http://talk.maemo.org and both the smartq5 and the
smartq7 pop up very often.
There's also a status page on the wiki

http://wiki.maemo.org/Mer/Status