[fpc-pascal] DBus interface needs an update

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Mon Aug 10 10:13:45 CEST 2009

In our previous episode, Florian Klaempfl said:
> Yes.
>
> > If you like, you could also add the files to packages/dbus
> >
> > What do you prefer?
>
> Bug tracker, simply because somebody with at least some knowledge about
> dbus should review. My knowledge about dbus is close to zero :) I know
> it's name and that's it :)

That's why proper testprograms are so important for the diverse packages.

It makes it easier to judge if a patch improves something.

IMHO no new packages or signficant extensions to a package should be
accepted without a few console programs to at least use the basic
functionality, and a decent summary in the corresponding wikipage. And maybe
a readme that describes the setup for testing.