[fpc-pascal] Apache Modules without LResources

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Tue Apr 28 19:51:44 CEST 2009

Op dinsdag 28-04-2009 om 02:58 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Giovanni
Premuda:
> Hello,
> I'm in the process of converting a relatively complex LMS from Delphi to
> fpc.
> In Delphi I was using a descendant of TCustomWebDispatcher instead of a
> TWebModule in order to avoid depending on DFM resources.
> Is it possible to use fclweb without linking LResources and a lazarus
> resource file?

One way is without using modules, select 'File-New-Custom CGI Program'
from the lazarus-menu.

Another way is using the 'normal' web-module, but remove it's
resource-file. So you have to create all components at run-time. To do
that you can simply remove the LResources from the uses-line, and remove
the {$I unit1.lrs} line.

Joost.