[fpc-pascal] Linking issue in Ubuntu 9.04 (32 bit)

Alan Krause alank at shermanloan.com
Sat Apr 25 00:09:16 CEST 2009

Jonas,

It does indeed ship with 2.19.1. I've had this same problem in the past, and
have had to stick with ubuntu 8.04 for my development box due to this
problem.

Prince - if you execute fpc with the verbose option (-va), it actually
displays the search for a linker to use, which in my instance is found in
/usr/bin/ld and listed as "found".

Alan