[fpc-pascal] sockets client server programming

Rainer Stratmann RainerStratmann at t-online.de
Fri Apr 10 11:08:30 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, 9. April 2009 15:12 schrieb Jürgen Hestermann:
>  > Rainer Stratmann schrieb:
> >
> > Exists there a simple example for nonblocking client server programming
> > which can be used in linux and windows?
> > With fpsocket, fpbind, fpconnect, ...
> > Rainer
>
> I am not sure whether this could be of use for you:
> http://ararat.cz/synapse/doku.php/start
>
> Jürgen Hestermann

Yes this is a huge (I think) package.

I wanted to integrate simple HTTP and FTP functions in my program.
Until now nonblocking is working and I get a connection to an internet server.

But after sending a http request I get no answer from the server.
But I will work on this...

May be someone did already a simple communication with a http and ftp server.

Rainer