[fpc-pascal] LTR or RTL info from users locale settings?

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:30:31 CEST 2009

No, you can not know by the "normal" locale. You must check to see what is
the type of locale:
1. Hebrew
2. Many forms of Arabic (you have more then 6 if I remember correctly)

That's the only way I know to detect if the locale is RightToLeft or
LeftToRight.
I started working on something for Lazarus but I accidently deleted it
before backup, so you'll have to do your own research (wikipedia and some
ISO language code will help).

Ido