[fpc-pascal] Case Sensitivity

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Sun Apr 5 17:30:17 CEST 2009

Richard Ward writes:

> Interestingly, I was going over the lang ref guide last night and
> found that the case sensitivity is mentioned in section 1.3 for

I think from seen this new thread and a few other posts that there is some
confusion.

When I posted my sample code I had the unit name and a function name with
the same name, but different case. Someone wrote and mentioned that was the
problem and that one can not have function and unit with same name. This
person also mentioned that Pascal is case insensitive so these two names
were the same.

When I wrote that I didn't see something in the ref doc.. I was NOT refering
to case sensitivity. I was refering to not seeing a note that one can not
have a unit name be the same as a function name. I was never refering to
case sensitivity. Sorry for not been more clear.