[fpc-pascal] Sample unit code

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Sat Apr 4 18:56:51 CEST 2009

Michael Van Canneyt writes:

> I'll add more examples.

Thanks.
I will also go over the existing unit documentation and send you some
thoughts and suggestions from a newbie's point of view. Often what is clear
to an experienced developer is not so clear for a newcomer.

> All Free Pascal sources are made up of units. That should yield something ? :-)

I am going to have to download the sources from the site. Both my OpenSuse
and FreeBSD installs only have the binaries for the units. That was the very
first thing I tried.

Still going over the contributed units. Even though I am finding many broken
links sooner or later I will bump into one that should help me understand
the basic structure of a unit.