[fpc-pascal] ANN: wxForms for Delphi - wxWidgets designer and wrapper for Delphi/Freepascal

Guru Kathiresan gururamnath at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 07:33:45 CEST 2009

Hi,
You are right, I didn't mention the exact version. When I started testing 8
months ago I think the main release was not working for couple of feature I
have in wxForms. That's the reason I was suggesting users to use the daily
build. With the recent release of Lazarus I think that problem would have
been fixed. I'll update the site after I test new versions.

-regards,
Guru