[fpc-pascal] Can I make this with Free Pascal?

markweber markweber79 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 23:34:24 CEST 2008

Thank you, guys.

I preferred a lot the second wave of answers. You are master developers, but
many people are not, so you need to be patient as you were this time.

You have given me useful advices.

I have talked about this with other people too. I believe to make a complex
graphics software is really hard, using libraries or not. Probably it's the
reason there is so few softwares like that (the CG complex ones), free or
not. We can see tons of toy CG programs, but the monsters are few.

Anyway, I got free pascal is a tool for skilled nerds. Looks nice to know
such a killer stuff.

I guess a tool that can make everything should not be easy, right?

I have heard C++ is the best tool for nerds (whatever it can mean). Will you
crash me if I ask why should I prefer free pascal than C++ ? Remember I'm
beggining where you are a master.