[fpc-pascal] WinCE api calls info

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 22:13:31 CEST 2008

> where can I find a list of available api calls for WinCE/Arm ?

Please note that your post is ambiguous. It is not clear what API you
are trying to use. In the first post it seams to be the Windows CE API
developed by Microsoft, which you can find searching in google for the
following example string:

site:msdn2.microsoft.com GetWindow CE

In the second post it seams that you are talking about the Lazarus
APIs, which are documented in the wiki and here:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Documentation

http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/lcl/

> I need to ..... set the cursor postion

uses Forms;

Mouse.CursorPos.X := 80;
Mouse.CursorPos.Y := 80;

> Why doesn't  TBitmap.Create  exist in WinCE?

Of course it exists. It's in the Graphics unit and it is part of
Lazarus. You need to install Lazarus to use it, not just Free Pascal.

> I'm trying to take a screenshot..

For most platform you can use this:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Developing_with_Graphics#Taking_a_screenshot_of_the_screen

I don't know if it works on Windows CE.