[fpc-pascal] Exe size

Paul paul.blommaerts at telenet.be
Thu Sep 4 17:01:22 CEST 2008

> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Size_Matters
>
> Pretty normal for a lazarus app. If you want minimal size, see the winapi
> demo in the examples.

I have this doc printed and it wont be a problen on Windows for which I have
the Delphi program.
I have not installed the WinCe version or crosscompiler, but it's the same
there: if the size is always the same, I can't use FPC/Lazarus.

UPX is not an option, because our package is already packed with the exe,
dll's and other files and the package has to be < 1Mb
To have this, the program itself can have a max size of 1 MB.

Paul