[fpc-pascal] (no subject)

Tzvetan Velinov tzvetan_velinov at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 10:26:52 CEST 2008

Hello,
I had the older version of FP and installed the new one -2.2.2 on a PC machine from the file fpc-2.2.2.i386-win32.exe (and unfortunately unistalled the old one).
I think I followed all the steps that were descibed and used names of the directories according the advices - not too long and without a space. I even put the paths into the autoexec.bat although it was mentioned that this is not necessary for XP.
However I have the following problem: when I open the IDE and first start even the simpler program the following message appears:
Fatal error - illegal parameter - Opentium3

When I try again the message:
unable to open file: D\FPC\2.2.2\bin\i386-win32\fp.cfg

I unistalled and installed the program several times and in different directories but nothing changed except for the path in the second message - unable to open the file.

Please, can somebody help me

best regards

Tzvetan Velinov